Search This Blog

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Love Letter

There are words that float around my head
But won't come from my lips
And these words would mean so much to you
But I am afraid to admit

Admit how I feel about you
Admit how you make me feel
I have all these words inside my head
But speaking them sounds too unreal

Instead of speaking endlessly
And being afraid to come in your sight
I will write down all the words I want to say
Words in which you would like

I want you to know that I care about you
That you make me so happy
That every night I think about you
And every time I see you it's like a dream

I want you to know I love to hold your hand
That feeling is so divine
As my fingers slip between your fingers
I know you and I are so right

I want you to know that you make me smile
More than I have ever smiled before
And at times I'm afraid of loving you
Because I haven't loved someone like this before

Of all the words I never speak
That always float in my head
The majority are very positive
And I'm just afraid to say it

So next time I am quite
Don't take it as such a bad thing
There are many things I want to tell you
Yet I am sometimes afraid to speak
And instead of speaking endlessly
I think I might just continue to write
I love you
I love you 
I love you
And I know that you and I are so right!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts??