Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Rain Rain

Rain Rain go away
Leave this place so I can play
Let those raindrops be no more
And stop pounding on my windows and doors

Stop blocking the future in front of me
It is pouring so hard 
I can barely see

Then I heard thunder in the background
And I know you won't let me leave this time

I see lightning in my  head
I try to back up but I can't
I want to cry

But this shower is overwhelming me
Just let me go
Just let me be free

Rain Rain go away
Leave this place so I can play
Let these tears be no more
For this fighting I can't take it no more

You throw dishes around our house
You tell me there is no way out
In the corner I crouch in fear
As your fists keep pounding against my skin

I don't know if I can survive
It was always bad...but it is worst this time

It feels like I'm about to be knocked out
Yet the rain of your fist just won't stop
I have to finally get the courage to leave
I have to go....
I have to be free




No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts??