Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

No Love Lost.....No Love Found

For the Love I have
For you in my Heart
Glistens Like the Dew
That Lands on the Leaf
After the Morning Fog
Oh how I think of You


The Life that I Live
Is Dictated By your Past
For how You Treated me has Hurt
And I can't get Over The ways you Scared Me
For it Has Left This Mark

I'm afraid to Love
I'm afraid to Hurt
And it's all because of You
So I built up a wall
That will Never crumble or Fall
And not Even I can Get Through

The Love I have
For You in My Heart
I can feel that it is still there
But despite the constant "I'm Sorry" you give me
I convince Myself that I Don't Care....



1 comment:

  1. I don't like that you've been hurt like this. Ashamed that people have to go through these things to become stronger and helps appreciate something better that much more.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts??